Feelings of anxiety and fear are something anyone may feel at any given time. Still it is necessary the ability to tell between natural anxiety and disorder is essential. This article is going to discuss more about what panic attack really is. When you finally know what they really are you will be able to pick up the signs of anxiety disorder and panic disorder.
How to identify signs of panic attack:
1. What distinguishing panic attack from normal anxiety is frequency and intensity. Both things are a lot worse in the case of panic attacks. Moreover, most of the time the attacks are triggered by reasons unknown. There is no rationalizing the process really.
2. These attacks have this average time of ten minutes while normal anxiousness has no absolute time limits.
3. Physical symptoms are clearly displayed in the cases of these attacks. Feelings of dizziness, perspiration, increased heart rate and unreasonable overwhelming fear are some of the tell tale signs you can observe.
4. Other less discernible but nevertheless indicative sings include irrational social problems the likes of feeling alone, depression, fear of being in public and agoraphobia.
5. People falling victims to these attacks generate the reasons why they are afraid all on their own, reasons incomprehensible by others around them. So discuss your fear with friends and families to see if there are any grounds to what you're feeling.
6. If any of these are what you have observed in yourself, do go to and get professional opinion as to whether or not you are suffering from these attacks. These symptoms may indicate a series of other severe illness and you'll do well to make sure of things.